1) Please register your machine on our website to activate your warranty, at this time please have to hand your serial number and retail order number. The serial number can be located under the body of the frame. It has Serial number written on the sticker.
click here: PRODUCT REGISTRATION PAGE
2) Please check the frequently asked questions page on our website, your question may be listed and answered.
click here: Trouble-shooting
3) User manuals can be downloaded from below Link.
click here: User Manuals
4) If you question is not answered via our website please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email email@example.com You will hear from one of our team within 24 hours (Please include all your machine details)
5) Parts orders can be completed via email, please filling in the form below and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
click here: Parts Order Form
If you have a warranty claim this must be submitted to RFE via completing the warranty claim form and emailing it to email@example.com
click here Warranty Claim Form
Once received, this information will be forwarded to Reebok warranty department. You will receive communication from Reebok warranty department directly to resolve your warranty issues. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS
Please note, for all in home warranty services, upon inspection of the product, if the technician comes out to check the product and it is found that the product has been installed incorrectly, it is not considered a fault of the product and is not covered under warranty. In such cases, generally there is a call out fee charge. For Reebok the call out charge is $179 -$249.