Pro Grade kettlebell 32kg
Pro Grade kettlebell 32kg (competition)
Join the fitness craze that will have you looking your best in no time. Get rid of the belly fat, increase your fitness levels, get stronger, faster, more agile and increase your athletic performance and better yet do all these things together by using Kettlebells. Bottom line is, if youre a male or female and want to look good, Kettlebells will help you sculpt that body, define those muscles and boost your performance.
Kettlebells are now used in Commercial Gym and home gym. Kettlebell gym equipment are a great way to improve your fitness level.
Benefits of training with kettlebells:
- Kettlebells deliver extreme all-round fitness. And no single other tool does it better.
- Kettlebells replace: barbells, dumbbells, belts for weighted pull-ups and dips, thick bars, lever bars, medicine balls, grip devices, and cardio equipment.
- Kettlebells exercisers are great for explosive training
- Many athletic use kettlebells to train
- Kettlebells can be used for recovery training
Who trains with kettle bells:
- Professional Athletes such as boxers, kick boxers, MMA fighters, football stars Olympic athletes and many more
- Ordinary People
- Personal trainers
- Security Personal
- Various Armies use Kettle bells workout during their endurance training of their soldiers
Product features :
- Our Pro Grade Kettlebells are the finest kettlebell out there for your lifting. Manufactured from high quality steel with the competition dimensions, these kettlebells will deliver performance and technical perfection Pro Grade kettlebells originated in the 70s as the sport of kettlebell lifting became internationally recognized. They were designed to ensure that certain dimensions and sizes remained the same when lifting in competitions. However, it wasn’t just for the competitions that the dimensions were set like this. As kettlebell lifters generally start on a lighter weight, to ensure good technique the size and dimensions of the kettlebell remain the same as the lifter increases the weight. So although the weight goes up, at no point will their technique have to change.
- 1 x 32kg Pro Grade kettlebell