The Strongman log is the staple for pressing in strongman, but many trainers are finding with its inverted grip and width, it is easier on the wrists and shoulders, and can be safer to use than a standard barbell. At 30 kg, the Strongman Log is the perfect weight to start with when wanting to do log lifts.
Whether you are training to be a Strongman, Wrestler, Football player or any other sport or lifting that will need you to be in top shape with brute strength, the Strongman log is for you. Great for getting bigger stronger faster.
- 220mm diameter of central steel tube 4mm (thick).
- Fully welded end & internal plates.
- 2x olympic ring collars included.
- Fit for olympic weights.
- The Strongman Log is designed to be used with Olympic plates
- Shaft size 50mm
- Bar Weight: 30kg
- Rated to 1000lbs
- Hand Grip: 30mm
- Assembled Dimension: 183cm (L) x 22cm (W) x 22cm (H).