Brand New Assembled Only Melbourne Pickup Tempo Fitness MB801 Cross Trainer
PLEASE NOTE, STOCK IS ALREADY ASSEMBLED AT THE SHOWROOM MELBOURNE CHELTENHAM AND CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY REGULAR COURIER SERVICE.
PLEASE ENSURE TO BRING YOUR TOOLS AND ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE TO UN-ASSEMBLE THE UNIT TO CARRY OUT OF THE SHOWROOM.
THE STAFF AT THE SHOWROOM WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY ASSISTANCE WITH UN-ASSEMBLY OR REMOVAL OF THE ITEM DUE TO LIABILITY PURPOSES.
ALL ASSEMBLED ITEMS FOR SALE ARE AS IS. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND INSPECTING THE PRODUCT IN PERSON PRIOR PURCHASE.
Tempo Fitness MB801 Cross Trainer
The MB801 elliptical cross trainer has 16 levels of magnetic resistance, an 8kg flywheel, 16” Stride Length and 120kg user capacity.
Tempo ellipticals deliver a smooth, comfortable workout on a stable, durable platform. Magnetic resistance is quiet and trouble-free.
- Want to keep track of your progress? The user profile programme allows you to track your progress through the LCD display screen, which also provides all the necessary user feedback options including speed, time, distance and calories burnt.
- The integrated hand pulse receivers also help you check your heart rate throughout your workout.
- The Tempo Fitness MB801 Cross Trainer has an excellent 16” stride length, non-slip adjustable footplates and a heavy 8kg flywheel to provide an ultra-smooth motion for every workout session
- 16” Stride Length
- 8kg Flywheel
- Resistance System ECB Magnetic Brake System
- Incline Range 0 – 12%
- Resistance Range 16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance – Two Way
- Heart Rate Contact Grips
- Dimensions 157 L x 66 W x 167 H cm
- Product Weight 55 kg
- User Capacity Weight 120 kg
- Display LCD Window
- Workout Feeedback Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Watt, Target HR
- Programs 13 Programs, Fat, HRC, Target HR, Manual
- Carton Dimensions – 121 x 44 x 76cm
Lifetime Frame, 3yr Parts, 2yr Labour