Important Information For Delivery Notes:
If you choose the option, 'If no one is at home, I authorise to leave the goods at premises. World Fitness Australia (WFA) or the courier service is not liable for the products once left at the premises. In case if your order is stolen, it is not covered by Insurance or responsibility of WFA In such instance, you will need to fill a investigation with the courier company and Local Police Station.
WFA will take all necessary means to confirm proof of delivery from the courier service.
In case of heavy items this option may not apply as the courier service requires someone on the receiving end to assist with the delivery.
The courier can contact you to confirm availability on the receiving end for heavy items if you have not paid for tailgate service.
If you are getting an order delivered to a residential address where you do not have access to forklift, and cannot assist the delivery driver to lift, please email us immediately.
Delivery & Re-Delivery:
- For Items weighing over 35kg someone may need to assist the driver unload.
- Delivery shall be made to the receiver's address or other address for delivery given in writing at the time of the order.
- The receiver shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Delivery dates will be arranged between the courier company and the receiver. Times may not be specific.
- The seller may deliver separate goods by instalments.
- Delivery to PO box can only be small items no bigger than 40cm-40cm-40cm and must not weigh more than 25KG.
- The seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by the seller to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly or at all if insurance is not selected as an option during checkout.
- Not withstanding that the seller may have delayed or failed to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly the buyer shall be bound to accept delivery provided that delivery shall be tendered at any time within 30 days after receipt of the order.
- Transport shall be at the receivers risk. Where the goods are collected from the sellers address the risk shall pass to the buyer upon receipt of goods from the pickup location.
- Transportation insurance is optional (not included in the shipping price) Please contact us if insurance is required.
- Delivery charges are to the front entry of your premises on the ground floor
- Some orders will be delivered on a pallet or skid, due to the size of the items or qty for easy and cost effectiveness of shipping.
- Delivery will be with a courier company so we cannot deliver to a PO box
- All Deliveries will be with Australia Post OR Border Express, In some case Local transport (Jet Couriers) will be used depending on Availability
- Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Couriers cannot deliver outside of business hours.
Delivery or Installation:
- WFA is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises at the time of delivery or installation.
- Delivery is door to door only. The delivery driver is not obligated to take the delivery inside. The driver is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises.
- The same applies If you have arranged installation. WFA is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises at the time of installation.
It is your responsibility to advise us:
- Will someone be available to sign for delivery?
- Is there anywhere safe it can be left if no one is home? (e.g. around the back of the house)
- If the address is a business address, please advise the business hours and also the name of the building.
- If you say you will be home and miss the delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot.
- Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $20-$50 depending on the size of your order.
- We cannot advise you the exact day and time delivery will occur, however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
- If you request that the freight company leave a card and return your order to depot in the can that you are not home, you will be charged a fee if you request re-delivery
Special orders cannot be returned.
If the buyer decides to return any part of the ordered item, he or she must contact the distributor who in turn can contact WFA and receive a return authorisation within three (3) days of receiving the parts. A Return Authorisation number (RA number) will be issued to the buyer by WFA, and it must be written on the outside of the packages being returned. Returned products must be received back at WFA within 10 days of issuing the return authorisation.
There is no return for any parts that have been used, modified, painted, or installed. All returned products are subject to a 30% restocking fee, and shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
All products which are approved for return are for store credit only.
All products returned must be in the original shipping carton in the same condition as it was originally delivered or shipped.
Only the original buyer may request for a return of products.
Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only. Upon receipt of returned parts, WFA shall inspect the parts to determine their exact condition.