Add To Cart for Shipping Cost
The Body Iron T Bar Row Multi Grip Attachment features a strong construction with multiple grip positions to allow you to work out different muscle groups. This helpful accessory can target the upper and lower back, hammies, lats, biceps, and shoulders.
Instructions on how to use a T-Bar Row Multi Grip Handle Attachment:
1. If your gym doesn't have a specific piece of equipment called a landmine unit, you can set it up manually using a corner of a room.
2. Place one end of an empty 7ft Olympic barbell into a corner or secure it in a core trainer.
3. Get a heavy dumbbell or some weight plates and place them on the end of the barbell that's in the corner or core trainer. This will keep the Olympic barbell steady.
4. Load the free end of the barbell with the weight plates you want to lift and then stand over the barbell.
5. Slightly bend your hips until your upper body forms about a 45-degree angle with the floor. Your arms should be fully extended.
6. Attach a T-Bar Row Handle to the loaded end of the barbell and hold it with both hands.
7. Maintain your lower back's natural curvature, bring your shoulder blades together, and then pull the bar upward until the weight plates make contact with your chest.