Add To Cart for Shipping Cost
Target your glutes to increase strength and build a better butt. Glute bridges and hip thrusts are the best way to strengthen and build your glutes and make a great addition to any leg day.
The hip thrust, unlike a squat or deadlift, isolates the glutes better than any other movement. Whether you are looking to sculpt your body or increase speed, strength or power, training your glutes is essential to achieving your goals.
The Hip Thrust Bar Pad is ergonomically designed to cushion your hips and relieve pressure allowing you to lift heavier. Easily secure the Hip Thrust Bar Pad in place with simple hook and loop attachment. Designed to fit Olympic and standard barbells, the compact size and lightweight construction will fit easily in your bag.
The Hip Thrust
Bar Pad can also be used for squatting, lunging, or shortening the range of motion on your bench press to focus on your triceps.
• Target your glutes to increase lower body strength and build a better butt
• Relieve pressure on hip bones during glute bridge movements
• Ergonomically designed bar pad cushions your hips allowing you to lift heavy
• Easily secure the pad to the bar and fasten in place with simple hook and loop attachment
• Compact size 17” x 4” (43 x 10cm) will easily fit in your gym bag
• Fits both Olympic and standard barbells