BodyIron Slate 7ft Commercial Olympic Barbell 1500lbs (IWF SPECIFICATIONS)
BodyIron Slate 7ft Commercial Olympic Barbell 1500lbs
One of the most durable bars out there. A perfect addition to any gym that want the highest quality bar that will give you smoother lifts. With 10 bearings smooth sleeves for bumper plates this bar is perfect for CrossFit.
The BodyIron Slate 7’ Commercial Olympic Bar has a tensile strength of 235,000 psi with moderate flex making it a great performance bar. The 10 needle bearings aid the collars to a smooth and consistent spin. BodyIron commercial rated Slate Bar is the ultimate performance bar for your gym or home gym.
The hard chrome sleeves rotate freely on 5 needle bearings on each side and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system. This system is designed to ensure the sleeves never detach from the shaft.
BodyIron Slate 2,200 mm long, The center of the bar is 1,310 mm long and each sleeve at the end of the bar is 415 mm.
BodyIron delivers a high-end commercial bar with superior tensile strength. Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the BodyIron Bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, Olympic and powerlifting routines.
- 1500LBS rating
- 7ft Barbell 2,200 mm long
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Weight tolerance - + 1
- Shaft size 50mm
- Hand Grip: 28mm
- The center of the bar is 1,310 mm long
- Sleeves at the end of the bar is 415 mm
- Smooth spinning sleeves
- 10 needle bearings 5 on each side for ease of movement
- Dual snap ring system
- Very quick and very smooth
- Tensile strength: 235,000 psi
- Shaft Coating: Harden Chrome
- Sleeves Coating: Harden Chrome
- Knurling: Spec IWF
- Designed for competition usage.
- The Slate Barbell from Body Iron meets every IWF specification requirement.