HOW DO I TAKE BLESSED PLANT-BASED PROTEIN?
- Mix 1 scoop with 240ml (6-8oz) of chilled water or almond milk in a shaker bottle.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY TO TAKE BLESSED PROTEIN?
- Blessed Protein may be taken at any time of the day, either on its own (with water) or mixed into smoothies, yogurt or juice.
CAN I TAKE BLESSED PROTEIN IF I AM ALSO PREGNANT/BREASTFEEDING?
- No, Blessed Protein can be used in baking and cooking, without affecting the protein content or quality of the absorption.
HOW CAN BLESSED PROTEIN HELP ME WITH WEIGHT LOSS?
- Blessed Protein helps to support weight loss because it is low GI and low in carbohydrates helping your body to control appetite and cravings. It also has a high satiety, meaning that it helps to make you feel fuller for longer.
When should I consume OxyWhey?
- Preferably breakfast time (after morning cardio), and mid-afternoon for a protein boost of energy, or any other time you're craving the delicious goodness of OxyWhey.
What are the added benefits of OxyWhey Lean Wellness Protein?
- In addition to the 100% pure, lean, non-GMO whey protein, the inclusion of super probiotics have been scientifically proven to promote gut health and removes stomach discomfort typically associated with whey protein. For overall wellness, immunity, and vitality, we've added alkalizing vitamins, the full spectrum of B vitamins and minerals.
Why is OxyWhey different from regular protein?
- How many protein powders have you tried that left you feeling sluggish, bloated, gassy, and in general just yuck? Not Oxywhey! With added digestive enzymes to help your body to break down and digest, leaving you feeling light and comfortable.
- What’s different about this protein powder is that it also contains a probiotic in the form of Lactobacillus Rhamnosus which has been studied to show benefit in promoting gut health and digestion, improving immunity, and reducing inflammation.