You know we had to pay homage to World Chocolate Day, and what better to do it than sharing some of our most-loved healthy chocolate recipes! Quick, simple, and easy to make, why not treat yourself to some delicious chocolate treats!
High Protein Double Choc Overnight Weetbix
Double the choc, double the love. A high protein breakfast in combination with a sweet treat, making this recipe the ultimate chocolate meal.
Calories: 618 | Protein: 42.8g | Carbs: 66.9g | Fats: 16.7g
- 2 X Weetbix
- 1 cup of milk (macros are measured with oat milk).
- 20g of chocolate protein powder.
- 160g YoPro Vanilla Yogurt
- 2tsp of Sugar Free Hot Chocolate.
- 1 tsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 30g Cadbury Flake
- Begin by roughly crushing 2 weetbix into a fridge-safe container.
Once crushed, add in the milk and protein powder and mix thoroughly before patting down to create a base. Make sure this is compact and firm.
Using a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, hot chocolate powder, and maple syrup till it's an icing like texture. Then pour it over the base.
Crush up the Cadbury Flake and sprinkle over the top of the yogurt.
- Place the container into the fridge overnight to set.
No Sugar Hot Chocolate
In 2 simple steps, you can have a guilt-free drink for a cold Winters night. This sugar free hot chocolate is so sweet you won’t even notice the lack of sugar!
Calories: 52 | Protein: 4g | Carbs: 11g | Fats: 1g
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of sweetener
- 2 tbsp no fat milk powder
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup water
- Begin by combining the unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, milk powder, vanilla extract and water.
- Microwave periodically for around 60 seconds and continue stirring until powder and water have completely combined.
Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who would’ve thought that a chunky choc chip cookie could be so low in calories? Well today’s your lucky day because we’ve got the perfect healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe for you!
Calories: 179 | Protein: 3.3g | Carbs: 13.7g | Fats: 13.9g
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted and cool
- ½ of brown sugar
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ¼ coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 85g of dark chocolate chips
Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (180°C) and let it heat up for around 15 minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In the microwave, place a small bowl filled with coconut oil to melt and liquify the oil, letting it cool before mixing in other ingredients.
- In a larger bowl, beat an egg and mix with brown sugar and vanilla extract before pouring in the cooled coconut oil.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda into the large bowl, ensuring that you mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add in the dark chocolate chips, folding the dough as you go to ensure an even spread and distribution.
- Scoop and evenly distribute balls of the dough (with a cookie scoop or large teaspoon) on a lined baking tray. Use your hands to slightly flatten the balls and place the tray into the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are golden.
Allow the cookies to cool for 10-15 minutes before consuming.
Hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we did 😍! Don't forget to tag us in anything you recreate!