Introducing you to a revolutionary hybrid weight system, that allows you to achieve more out of your workouts, with less equipment.
We’re always on the lookout for new gym equipment that can assist us with multiple workouts in one and the YBells do just that.
If you have limited space for gym equipment, whether it be in your home or a commercial space, YBells are an extremely beneficial investment.
Why? Because they double up as four pieces of equipment in one.
The YBell replicates a:
- Kettle Bell
- Medicine Ball
- Push-up stand
This therefore means you can complete entire workouts, targeting different areas of the body, with just one piece of equipment.
The YBells are made from a non-slip & non-rust material called Neoprene, enabling you to increase efficiency in your workouts, whilst being able to perform them anytime and anywhere.
The YBells come in a range of sizes to suit all fitness levels including:
- XS (4.3 kg, 9.5 lb) - recommended for those who are new to resistance training
- S (6.5 kg, 14.3 lb) - recommended for those who train but don’t usually use weights
- M (8 kg, 17.6 lb) - recommended for those who usually train a few times a week
- L (10 kg, 22 lb) - recommended for those who are very fit & strong
- XL (12 kg, 26.4 lb) - recommended for those who are extremely fit & strong
For workout examples using the YBells, click here.
If you have any further questions about the YBells or want to chat through what size might be best for you, please get in touch with our team at World Fitness.